Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe – Whether you are into clean eating or not, chances are you will probably still enjoy a salad if it is tossed in a delicious Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe, and loaded with the most delicious fruit and veggies! No boring salads around here. Add in our Vinaigrette Recipe Balsamic, and the flavor will be unbeatable!
Ready to learn more about this quick and easy salad vinaigrette recipe? Keep reading!
Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
Whether you’re allergic to dairy, or simply choose to avoid dairy like I do, this Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe is one of those standby staples that will never let you down. Filled with secret cheesy flavor that is totally vegan, this vinaigrette is perfect for sprucing up any salad or nourish bowl!
The best part is, with only 8 ingredients, and 3 minutes of your time, this recipe is super quick and easy to make! It’s also easy to throw into a mason jar and store in the refrigerator. This makes it great for easy access whenever you need a healthy salad dressing.
Secret Ingredient in the Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
So what exactly is that secret vegan, cheesy ingredient? The secret ingredient in this Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe is the unfortified nutritional yeast! This is what gives the vinaigrette its savory, cheesy umami quality. Nutritional yeast is a vegan or dairy-free must have ingredient, as it is the perfect substitute for cheese!
Unfortified nutritional yeast comes in tiny yellow flakes, similar to the texture of dried mashed potatoes. This makes it easily dissolvable in sauces, and perfect for using dry to top things like baked potatoes, salads, and more!
Health Benefits of Unfortified Nutritional Yeast
Not only is unfortified nutritional yeast a tasty cheese alternative, it also offers numerous health benefits! These are just a few of the ways that nutritional yeast is so amazing. Nutritional yeast is a…
- Complete Protein: Nutritional yeast is a very unique source of complete plant protein (nutritional yeast contains 50% protein), which can be difficult to source from other vegan sources. This is a perk many people do not recognize about nutritional yeast.
- Provides all 18 amino acids: Another thing most people don’t realize about nutritional yeast is that it provides all 18 amino acids! Important for the process of building proteins, and the synthesizing of hormones and neurotransmitters, amino acids play a crucial role in our bodies.
- Contains 15 different minerals: Nutritional yeast is a great source of 15 different minerals including iron, selenium, and zinc!
- Rich Source of Glutathione Peroxidase: Nutritional yeast is a rich source of the powerful free radical scavenger, glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is a powerful antioxidant, and is helpful in preventing damage by neutralizing free radicals.
- Contains High Levels of B-Vitamin Complex: Unfortified nutritional yeast is a particularly rich source of naturally-occurring B-vitamin complex. B-vitamin complex contributes to healthy energy levels, aids in cell metabolism, brain function, and much more!
More Recipes with Nutritional Yeast
With all of the health benefits of nutritional yeast, plus the delicious vegan alternative to cheese, you might be interested in adding more into your diet! Here are a few of our favorite recipes with nutritional yeast:
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe: This Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe is vegan, paleo, and a dip everyone can enjoy!
Recipe for Vegan Parmesan Cheese: Recipe for Vegan Parmesan Cheese is a wonderful blend of raw nuts, hemp seeds and nutritional yeast. Perfect for pasta dishes!
How to Make Queso: This dairy-free queso is thick, creamy, and oh-so cheesy. It makes for the perfect appetizer, snack, or is even delicious drizzled over a bed of nachos. Its so good, you’ll forget you’re eating healthy!
Vegan Cheese Recipe: Vegan Cheese Recipe is super easy nut-based recipe to make (no dehydrator necessary) and has a delicious flavor and rich texture.
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese is a perfect comfort food. Our recipe uses gluten free pasta and a dairy free creamy sauce.
How to Enjoy Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
While this Vinaigrette Recipe is great on top of salads, it’s also delicious used in a variety of other ways! Here are just a few of the ways that I love enjoying this recipe:
Dip for Chicken: This Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe is delicious when used as a dip for chicken. I especially love it with Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets!
Veggie Dip: A great dip for protein, this Vinaigrette is also great for dipping veggies! Try carrots, celery, or cucumbers for a tasty snack.
Condiment for Sandwiches: Skip the mayo, and try topping your sandwich with vinaigrette instead! It really is a unique and surprisingly yummy change.
Ready to learn how to make this Vinaigrette Recipe Balsamic from scratch? Here are all the details!
Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
Whether you are into clean eating or not, you’ll love a salad if it is tossed in our Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 servings 1x
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: French
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend together until smooth and creamy.
This vinaigrette will keep nicely for about 4 to 5 days if stored in the refrigerator in a mason jar.
Keywords: Vinaigrette Recipe Balsamic
Hungry for More Clean Cuisine Recipes?
Check out our superfood cookbook on Kindle for just $2.99!