Recipe for Salmon Salad – Loaded with Omega-3’s and a quick lunch idea, this delicious Recipe for Salmon Salad can be ready in less than 10 minutes.
The Creamiest and Most Flavorful Recipe for Salmon Salad
Now, there are some people that claim that a quick 5 minute salad is going to grab your attention – because everyone wants quick. Well, this salad is going to take about 10 minutes to chop and combine everything. Plus you have to make up a batch of this Homemade Garlic Sauce.
Sure, you could just use some vegan mayo — but stay with me here, we love flavor around here and you’re guaranteed to have the TASTIEST lunch for 2-3 days if you just take a few more minutes to make this recipe for Salmon Salad.
Never Eat a Boring Salad Again!
In fact, if you have never tried a Clean Cuisine recipe and this is the first you’ve had a chance to check out — you will be sold for life.
How to Make the Best Recipe for Salmon Salad
Here’s a few quick tips to making the best recipe for Salmon Salad!
#1: Check Your Pantry for Old Bay Seasoning
With some notes from my mouth-watering, Old Bay-seasoned Salmon Burger Recipe, I made this recipe for Salmon Salad really come to life.
If you don’t already own a can of Old Bay seasoning — stop reading and go add it to your grocery list. We use it in a wide variety of recipes here at Clean Cuisine and it’s become one of my favorite seasonings. Which means, you’ll be seeing it a lot more lately.
More Old Bay Seasoned Recipes:
- Shrimp and Grits Southern-Style Recipe
- Party style Blood Mary Mix — loaded with flavors, including Old Bay.
- Recipe for Salmon Burgers
#2: Load Up on Vegetables — at Least 2x the Amount of Salmon
Yes, the Omega-3 fatty acids in this wild caught salmon is so good for you – however, we also want to boost nutrients. The best way to do this is to load up the bowl full of vegetables.
For this recipe, the ingredients call for only 1 can of salmon (about 14.5 ounces), 2 1/2 cups of fresh cut vegetables. Plus, we add in another 1/4 cup of fresh parsley and this Homemade Garlic Sauce with 4-8 cloves of garlic. Wow!
#3: Make a Batch of Homemade Garlic Sauce
This Homemade Garlic Sauce has become one of the most versatile make-ahead sauces in our house. We literally eat it on everything. From Mediterranean Chicken Bowls made with Tabbouleh with Quinoa, to dipping our pizza into it.
Make a half a batch if you don’t think you’ll like it — because you only need 1 cup for this recipe for Salmon Salad below. But trust me, you’ll want to make the whole batch and save some for later.
A QUICK NOTE:
While we offer ingredients and measurements for convenience, salads are incredibly versatile. So, no matter the modifications, a salad with many diverse ingredients is going to turn out quite delicious each time.
So, feel free to modify, adjust measurements, and add or take away ingredients as you please! Making a salad your own is half the fun!
Make this Recipe for Salmon Salad into a Meal!
My personal preference is to make this recipe for salmon salad and add a big handful of mixed greens and sliced carrots (as shown). The sweetness of the carrots paired so nicely with the garlicky, creamy flavor of the salmon salad. Plus, we always can use a big handful of leafy greens to improve our overall nutrients.
Here’s a few more things to consider pairing with this recipe for Salmon Salad to make it a full meal. Great for dinner or a weekend picnic.
- Pureed Vegetable Soup is easy to make ahead of time and enjoy throughout the week. Having ready-made soups on hand ensures you’re getting the vegetable nutrients your body needs.
- Cornbread Muffins are easy to make and full of nutritious whole grains. Plant-based milk paired with natural sweeteners is the perfect blend.
- Hasselback Potatoes make the most beautiful side dish for any meal! These potatoes bake perfectly in under 1 hour.
- And a dessert? This Molasses Cookies Recipe has a soft and chewy center with lightly crisp edges. Each cookie is perfectly spiced and made in a single bowl.
Recipe for Salmon Salad
Recipe for Salmon Salad is creamy, delicious and full of flavor. Loaded with nutrient-dense veggies, omega-3 salmon and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4–6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Mixing Bowl
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 – 14oz can of salmon
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, add the canned salmon, celery, onion and red pepper. Stir together until well combined.
- In a small batter bowl, combine the 1 cup of garlic sauce with Old Bay seasoning. Stir together until well combined. Fold in the chopped parsley.
- Add the garlic sauce mixture to the large mixing bowl and combine.
- Serve on a bed of field greens with chopped vegetables to dip. Also tastes delicious with salty tortilla chips.
Keywords: Recipe for Salmon Salad