Dairy Free Corn Pudding Recipe
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 cups thawed organic thawed frozen corn
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 organic (pastured eggs (such as Vital Farms))
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup spelt flour (we prefer sprouted spelt flour, such as One Degree Organics)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil the bottom and sides of eight 4-ounce ramekins.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add the shallots and sauté 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Transfer the shallot-garlic mixture to a high-speed blender (such as a Vitamix).
- To the blender, add the corn, cashews, water, eggs, salt, pepper, paprika and flour. Process on high for about 1 minute, or until ingredients are smooth and creamy. Stir in the thyme.
- Pour the corn mixture into the prepared ramekins. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is firm. Serve warm.