Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake – Naturally sweetened, this creamy recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake is loaded with healthy nutrients while being void of gluten, dairy and refined sugar.
Cold Desserts for Hot Summer Months!
There’s something divinely perfect about making this recipe for raspberry cheesecake and eating a cold treat in the summer. Here in Virginia, our temperatures rise to the mid-90’s with humidity added on top of that.
Therefore, not having to bake plus, this dessert is frozen for it to set. Which means, this recipe is perfect for the summer.
Here’s a few more of our favorite no-bake cold desserts for summer:
- No Bake Key Lime Pie – with a nutty no bake crust and a blender filling, just pop this pie in the fridge for a few hours to set.
- Pineapple Dole Whip – the perfect Disney treat served at home — and it’s actually healthy!
- Mango and Berry Pie – just a few minutes in a saucepan and the rest is done in the freezer and fridge. Serve with homemade coconut whip.
How to Make the Perfect Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake
I love making cheesecakes now because I have perfected the creamy, delicious filling while being both dairy free and free from refined white sugar. Using substitutes, in my opinion, tastes better and is healthier. Last summer I made these Lime Cheesecakes and wanted to make a berry-flavored one for my family.
So, this recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake was created. Here are some of my favorite ingredients:
- Raw organic nuts – used in the base of this recipe
- Pitted Medjool dates – helps create the perfect consistency for the cheesecake base
- Coconut oil – learn more here
- Raw cashews – when soaked in hot water, they soften to help make the creamy filling
- Maple syrup – one of the best natural sweeteners… and no, this dessert will not taste like maple!
- Coconut cream – buy one without any additives, including guar gum. Guar gum has negative side effects that far outweigh any benefit.
Make this Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecakes with 2 Small Appliances
Of course, if you don’t have these small kitchen appliances, it might be a little more difficult, but these are staples in the Clean Cuisine kitchen.
#1: Use a Food Processor to Create the Perfect Crumble
Years ago, I tried to make everything in my high speed blender. I’m telling you right now, having a food processor makes all the difference. If you add the base ingredients to a blender, you’re going to have nut butter.
So, please, consider using a food processor. If you don’t have one, ask your neighbor. Who knows, maybe they will give it to you because they don’t use their’s enough! ha.
#2: A High Speed Blender for the Creamiest Filling
Yes, you will need a blender… but only for the filling. For this, we use a high speed blender that yes, does cost a bit more money but is worth every penny. I use a high speed blender in almost every recipe here at Clean Cuisine and it makes a big difference in the creaminess and quality of my recipes.
Want More Berry Recipes?
If you love this recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake, check out some of our other favorite berry recipes!
- Blackberry Sheet Cake – perfect for summer when blackberries ripen!
- Wild Blueberry Muffins – gluten free and naturally sweetened.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – best for early morning or an afternoon snack
- Strawberry Sauce – can easily be made and replaced for the raspberries in this recipe
Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake
Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake is loaded with healthy nutrients while being void of gluten, dairy and refined sugar. Naturally sweetened!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup raw nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans or walnuts)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
FOR THE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, softened, see notes below*
- 1 cup coconut cream, refrigerated, see notes below**
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon raspberry extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt, to taste
- To a food processor, add the raw nuts, dates, flaxseed meal, coconut oil and combine on high for 2-3 minutes. Scraping down the sides as needed. Pulse a few more times until the mixture is even.
- Press firmly into the bottom of 12 cupcake liners.
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE INSTRUCTIONS:
- In a high speed blender, add the softened cashews, the refrigerated coconut cream, raspberry preserves, maple syrup, coconut oil and both the raspberry and vanilla extract.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until the filling is creamy and smooth.
- Pour gently into the crust and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until hardened.
- To eat, pull them out of the freezer a few minutes early and then enjoy. Store the rest in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.
* CASHEWS: Prepare 1 cup of boiling hot water and place the cashews to soak in the water for 30-60 minutes. As they softened, they will be easier to make smooth for the raspberry cheesecake filling.
** COCONUT CREAM: The prep work to make these cheesecakes takes a bit more time. Be sure to place your coconut cream overnight in the fridge so you can scrape off just the white dense portion for the cheesecakes.
Keywords: Recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake