Always party appropriate, mouthwatering and eye-candy-cute, stuffed mushrooms also make delicious small bite snacks for every day eating. The Superfood Savory Stuffed Mushrooms are so delicious and so quick and easy to prepare that you certainly don’t need to wait for a special occasion to enjoy them. Besides, life is too short to wait for special occasions to eat great!
Secret Ingredient that Boosts Flavor, Boosts Nutrition & Saves Time Too
The recipe for the Superfood Savory Stuffed Mushrooms was created using our Clean Cuisine “Savory Blend’ Salad Booster as one of the main ingredients.
Using the ready-made and gourmet Salad Booster not only saves time by acting as the main flavoring agent for the stuffed mushrooms, but also provides a hefty dose of superfood nutrition from goji berries, matcha green tea, raw pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, dried oyster mushrooms, nutritional yeast, garlic and sage.
In addition to the superfoods, the Clean Cuisine “Savory Blend” Salad Booster gets it’s earthy, musty and intoxicatingly seductive flavor from highly prized truffle salt. Like truffles, truffle salt is ultra-pricey (you’ll pay approximately $30 for a teeny tiny container), but you do get what you pay for; truffle flavor is so unique and so alluring that it simply cannot be replaced or substituted for anything else. If you have never had truffle salt you are in for a real treat! Want to make the mushrooms over-the-top irresistible? Try drizzling just a teeny-tiny bit of Roland Foods brand black truffle oil. Truffle-spiked “Savory Blend” Salad Booster and black truffle oil are soon to be two of your favorite secret ingredients—you’ll wonder how you ever managed in the kitchen without them!
Superfood Savory Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- 8 ounces white or baby bella mushrooms (approximately 13)
- 2 teaspoons cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Unrefined sea salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded parsley (note: place parsley in food processor to shred)
- 3 tablespoons shredded Gruyere cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and finely mince. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat; add the mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until mushrooms soften. Season with salt to taste. Transfer mushrooms to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl with the mushrooms, add the shredded parsley and Clean Cuisine “Savory Blend” Salad Booster; mix the ingredients together. Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place the stuffed mushrooms on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle mushrooms with cheese (if using). Bake mushrooms for about 15 minutes, until soft. Serve warm.