Pin this to your Clean Side Dishes board on Pinterest!
Save Time with a Manual Food ProcessorThis Manual Food Processor can take care of nearly all your chopping and mincing needs, without needing an outlet. All you need to do is add the mushrooms stems, garlic and peppers to the bowl and pump the handle a few times. The more you pump, the finer it cuts! And when you’re done, the handle locks into the lid for easy storage in your cabinets. It is one of my new favorite kitchen gadgets and saves a tremendous amount of time from getting out the food processor or blender to chop up a few ingredients quickly and evenly.
Switch out the Peppers for a SuperfoodIf you’d rather not with the peppers, we get it. Try to switch out the peppers in this recipe with our “Savory Blend’ Salad Booster. Using the ready-made Salad Booster not only saves time by acting as the main flavoring agent for the stuffed mushrooms, but also provides a hefty dose of superfood nutrition from goji berries, matcha green tea, raw pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, dried oyster mushrooms, nutritional yeast, garlic and sage.
Savory Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
These Savory Stuffed Mushrooms are so delicious and so quick and easy to prepare that you certainly don’t need to wait for a special occasion to enjoy them.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 8 ounces white or baby bella mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded parsley
- 3 tablespoons shredded Gruyere cheese or aged extra sharp cheddar (swap for nutritional yeast and sprinkle on top for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and combine with the garlic, red bell pepper, jalepeño pepper (optional) into a manual food chopper or pulse a few times in a food processor.
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat; add the mushroom mixture and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until mushrooms soften. Season with salt to taste. Transfer mushrooms to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add chopped parsley and combine.
- Place the mushrooms onto a prepared baking sheet. Using 2 spoons, carefully scoop the mixture into the mushrooms and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the over, top with cheese and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted. You can also broil on low for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Last Step! If you loved our recipe, leave us a review below. This helps future recipe makers and ensures continued high-quality recipes for years to come!
Friday 15th of May 2020
Hands down my favorite stuffed mushroom recipe! Beyond delicious!