****Note: Scroll to the bottom of this blog post to enter the Power AirFryer GIVEAWAY contest***
Frying is back but without all the fat. A different way to get all that!
I think we can all admit that fried food tastes good. Real good. One of my girlfriends hails from Boston’s North End, and she’s always talking about the amazing pan-fried, breaded Chicken Parmesan from Giacomo’s on Hanover St. She’s tried to make healthier versions at home but says it never tastes the same. Plus, it always makes a big mess. Then she sent me this recipe for Chicken Parmesan in the AirFryer and asked me if I thought it could really replicate the fried flavor without the oil or mess. I had no idea because I had never even heard of the Power AirFryer. That was months ago, but I made a mental note about the appliance.
Then slowly but surely I started hearing more and more about the Power AirFryer. Not nearly the online sensation that the Instant Pot has been, but it’s definitely making waves in the culinary world. Then, after our last Amare Relief+ GIVEAWAY contest I asked if anyone had a request for our next GIVEAWAY and the Power AirFryer was the number one most requested item. So good news! If this in an appliance you have been wanting, you could possibly win your own…
Enter our GIVEAWAY for the Chance to Win a Power Air Fryer Oven
We’ve partnered with the folks over at Power AirFryer to offer a family-size version (valued at $200) to one lucky reader! See GIVEAWAY RULES below for how to enter…
What does the Power AirFryer Oven do?
Apparently there are commercials galore for the Power AirFryer on TV, but if you are like me and haven’t seen them then you might be as surprised as I was to learn that this appliance allows you to deep fry—without oil! In addition to serving as an oil-free deep-fryer, the Power AirFryer can also be used as an oven, toaster oven, pizza grill, microwave, rotisserie and dehydrator.
The appliance comes with interchangeable trays and racks and uses super-heated cyclonic air for 360 degree circulation making it perfect to “air fry” foods, rotisserie meats and dehydrate fruits and vegetables without oil. If you have our book you know Clean Cuisine is definitely not a fat-free or even low-fat way of eating. However, we talk in detail in the book extensively about how “whole fats” from plants are always healthier than the oil. Technically, oil is not a “whole food”; oil is a processed food because nutrients, fiber and important phytonutrients are removed when pressing plant foods into oil. You can read more about why “whole fats” are best in this blog post, but for now just know that the Power AirFryer lets you cook with less oil and that’s a good thing! Not only that, but the rapid air-fry technology saves you from a lot of greasy mess to wipe up. (Note: You can read more about how Air Fyers work here!)
PLUS…the Power AirFryer Oven includes:
- 3 cookbooks
- a rotating rotisserie basket
- a rotisserie bar
- 2 rotisserie prongs
- 10 skewers
- 2 rotisserie wheels
- a drip tray
- 3 stainless-steel shelves
It’s also super easy to use with state-of-the-art touchscreen with 8 presets including french fries, steak, fish, shellfish, fried chicken, cake, rotisserie and dehydrator. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, paleo or even raw, there’s plenty you can make with the Power AirFryer Oven!
How to Make Dehydrated Pineapple Chews with Your Power AirFryer Oven
These Dehydrated Pineapple Chews are just one super easy recipe you can make in the Power AirFryer….
Dehydrated Pineapple Chews
Dehydrated pineapple chews are super easy to make with the Power AirFryer and taste like candy!
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced 1/4 in. thick
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
1. Toss the pineapple slices with the sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
2. Place the pineapple slices in a single layer on three Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the bottom, middle, and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
3. Press the Power Button and then the Dehydrator Button and increase the cooking temperature to 120° F and cook for 12 hours.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #cleancuisine
But if you REALLY can’t wait…
If you don’t want to wait for the GIVEAWAY, you can purchase the Power AirFryer Oven HERE in black, white or red. Use our special promo code for a discount of 20% off using this link above and the words Ivy20
How to Enter the Power AirFryer Giveaway Contest
CLEAN CUISINE GIVEAWAY RULES
To enter our giveaway, you must do these three simple but REQUIRED steps:
- Make sure that you are SUBSCRIBED to the Clean Cuisine weekly newsletter (see sign up box on the bottom left of this blog post) for recipes, fitness & nutrition advice, and more giveaways like this one. The winner will be announced via the newsletter ONLY. (If you’re already signed up for our challenge, you DO NOT need to sign up again, but still have two more short steps!).
- Leave a comment below this article (scroll all the way down to the “leave a reply” section at the bottom of the page) and let us know a little bit about why you would like to try the Power AirFryer. Please note sometimes it may take a full 24 hours until you see your comment appear on the bottom of this page. However, that does NOT mean you are not entered. We have every entry on the back-end and you only have to comment once to be entered to win.
- When you are done signing up for our newsletter and commenting below, all you have to do is spread the news about the GIVEAWAY with your friends by clicking on one of the “Share This Page” green social media icons above or below this article. All you need to do is share the giveaway on at least ONE social media outlet (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+).
***This giveaway runs April 20, 2018 through April 27 th, 2018. One lucky winner will be announced on April 27, 2018 via Clean Cuisine Weekly Newsletter. Good