Dehydrated pineapple chews are super easy to make with the Power AirFryer and taste like candy!
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced 1/4 in. thick
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
1. Toss the pineapple slices with the sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
2. Place the pineapple slices in a single layer on three Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the bottom, middle, and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
3. Press the Power Button and then the Dehydrator Button and increase the cooking temperature to 120° F and cook for 12 hours.