If you are looking for luminous skin that glows with radiant health, KYPRIS is your answer.
One lucky winner will receive the following two products (my favorites!) from KYPRIS’s organic beauty product line:
- Antioxidant Dew Serum
- 1,000 Roses Beauty Elixir
What is KYPRIS?
Founded by Chase Polan, KYPRIS is a “luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous results and Beauty-Full experiences.”
KYPRIS’s commitment to sustainably grown botanicals and the clean manufacturing of their product line has not gone unnoticed in the sphere of organic beauty. In fact, just this past month, Chase’s company was awarded the “Sustainable Company of the Year Award” from Green Spa Network (“a community of people who are leading the way to transform the spa industry to be more efficient, sustainable, and earth-friendly”). But, beyond these noble efforts to keep our beauty habits clean and green, KYPRIS’s products are the essence of luxury. And they really do work!
The Organic Beauty Genius: KYRPIS Founder, Chase Polan
KYPRIS truly is a very special product line…and it is because the founder, Chase Polan, is a real beauty genius.
Not only is Chase a stunning testament to her organic beauty line, when it comes to skincare, this is one gal who really knows her stuff.
For several years now, Chase has been my go-to expert for organic beauty and skincare advice.
Since the beauty industry is every bit as corrupt as the food industry (more corrupt, really!), it can be very difficult for the average person to navigate the beauty aisle without winding up with an assortment full of beautiful packages filled to the brim with toxins. Almost all beauty products come in lovely packaging—but what lurks inside those pretty little jars, tubes and containers is anything but beautiful. As her name implies Polan can cut right to the chase.
Truly, Chase has been an enormous help to me and my skin. She has also taught me two important beauty skincare lessons:
1. Less is more: you don’t need to operate a mini CVS from your bathroom cabinet. Know the basics of skincare (you can read an interview I did with Chase on the basics of skincare HERE) and then stick to just a few organic beauty products.
2. Quality trumps quantity: Just as there are “SuperFoods” you can eat (such as acai, maca, chlorella, etc.) the same goes for skincare. Certain “SuperSkin” savers (such as vitamin C ester and CoQ10) do wonders for your skin. And I mean wonders. The “SuperSkin” savers are not necessarily super cheap, but just like with “SuperFoods”, a little packs a powerful punch! (You can read more about Chase’s favorite “SuperSkin” savers and how they are used in her KYPRIS organic beauty product line HERE.)
One thing is for sure, Chase’s knowledge, common sense, expert advice and organic beauty product line, KYPRIS, have truly done wonders for my skin. By bottling her brilliance in KYPRIS, I know she will soon do the same for our one lucky winner.
A Chat with Chase: Learn More About “SuperSkin” Savers, the Top 10 Skincare Ingredients to Avoid & More!
Click HERE to read the informative skincare interview I did with Chase.
We chatted about everything from the top 10 ingredients to avoid, “green washing”, the five key “SuperSkin” saver ingredients, how to customize skin care, the importance of packaging, how to simplify and streamline your beauty regimen and more. Even if you are already a beauty expert, I promise you will learn something new.
Ok, on with the giveaway!!!
One Lucky KYPRIS Organic Beauty Giveaway Winner Will Receive BOTH of the Following Products:
Beauty Elixir I: 1,000 Roses
- For Rose lovers. A 100% active, moisturizing Beauty oil formulated with holistic principles in mind. Scientifically established nutrients, a plethora of botanical extracts, and the essential oil of 1,000 organic Bulgarian roses combine to repair signs of environmental challenge to deliver dewy, glowing, rose-petal-soft skin.
- For: Most skin types
- Especially beneficial for: Skin challenged by time and the elements such as unruly hormones or pollution
- $225 value
. . . AND . . .
- Featherweight texture, deep hydration.
- Restore strength, vitality, and radiance to the skin with three distinct forms of antioxidants and a host of nourishing botanical Love. May be used as a lightweight multi action moisturizer or as a potent layering piece in your skin care wardrobe. Suitable for most skin types.
- For: Most skin types
- Especially beneficial for: Environmentally stressed, experienced, or imbalanced complexions
- $60 Value
THE CLEAN CUISINE ORGANIC BEAUTY KYPRIS GIVEAWAY RULES
To enter our giveaway, you must do these three simple but REQUIRED steps:
1. Make sure that you are SUBSCRIBED to the Clean Cuisine weekly newsletter below for recipes, fitness & nutrition advice, and more giveaways like this one. The winner will be announced via the newsletter ONLY. (If you’re already signed up for our challenge, you DO NOT need to sign up again, but you still have two more short steps!).
2. Leave a comment below this article (scroll all the way down to the “leave a reply” section at the bottom of the page) and let us know a little bit about your beauty regimen. Also, occasionally technical difficulties will prohibit you from seeing your comment on the bottom of this page. However, that does not mean you are not entered. We have every entry on the back-end and you only have to comment once to be entered to win.
3. When you are all done signing up for our newsletter and commenting below, all you have to do is spread the news about our Kypris Organic Beauty Giveaway with your beautiful friends by clicking on one of the “Share This Page” green social media icons above or below this article. All you need to do is share the giveaway on at least ONE social media outlet (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google +).
**And, do make sure to “like” the KYPRIS Facebook page for more incredible beauty tips and giveaways!**
This giveaway runs October 24 – November 5, 2014. One lucky winner will be announced on November 6, 2014 via the Clean Cuisine Weekly Newsletter.
***Winner will have three days to respond and redeem their prize. After the three day window, we will pick a new winner. So, be sure to read our newsletter!***