More Vegetables = Better Health & Better Taste Too!
Fruits and vegetables form the foundation of our Clean Cuisine healing and anti-inflammatory diet recommendations. Eating more fruits and vegetables might not sound like a very exciting dietary message, but from a culinary standpoint it is a trend that is getting a lot of exciting buzz. That’s because cutting edge chefs in some of the best restaurants in the country are now realizing incorporating more produce into their dishes means better-tasting food. Chefs are actually adding more vegetables to their menus not because they know vegetables are healthy, but because vegetables are making the food taste better.
Meet the Vegivores
Sophistication and elegance is usually not a key attribute of vegetables but it is an attribute given to the “vegivores” who seek them out. People generally speak of vegetables as being healthy or colorful accents for the main—“sexier” attraction (meat!), but their ability to transport a plate toward unabashed sophistication is rare. This is why I couldn’t help but save and file the 2010 article in New York Magazine titled “Vegetables are the New Meat.” The article spotlighted how unrestrained vegetable eating has never been more pursued…or more trendy than now. And that was back in 2010.
Since then, fine diners are seeking vegetables even more. And I’m not talking frozen mixed vegetables either. Gourmet life stylists are going for full-flavored, ultra-fresh imaginatively prepared vegetables. And these “vegivore” diners aren’t even necessarily veggie-forward for health reasons either. Instead, gastronomes are coming to the realization that vegetables offer tremendous taste and culinary benefits.
You see, properly prepared super fresh vegetables really do taste incredible. Not to mention the fact you can eat so many of them without feeling heavy or weighed down. Trust me, you’ll immediately feel a whole lot better walking away from a meal that is predominately vegetables as opposed to predominately meat—and in the long run you’ll look better and be healthier too.
The whole dining experience from beginning to end is elevated tremendously in taste, appearance and health benefits by having a wide variety of carefully prepared, beautifully colored vegetable dishes including salads, vegetable-based soups, vegetable-spiked pilafs, artfully prepared veggie side dishes and even vegetable dessert (carrot cake or pumpkin custard anyone?) The “vegivore” recognizes vegetables can actually take center stage on the plate with the meat acting as the condiment.
I truly believe that if ultra-fresh produce was as convenient at home as processed and packaged foods like chips, crackers and pretzels that people would eat more fruits and vegetables…and be so much healthier for doing so! But let’s face it: fruits and vegetables are not exactly easy to grow and schlepping to the grocery store several times a week for fresh produce is not much easier. That’s why I am overjoyed to introduce the Tower Garden container vegetable gardening solution to our Clean Cuisine audience….
The Tower Garden Container Vegetable Gardening Solution
Even with a name like Ivy and a website and book titled “Clean Cuisine” that promotes fresh produce I still admittedly have a brown thumb. A very brown thumb. But the Tower Garden container vegetable gardening solution requires zero gardening experience…and no messy hands! You don’t even need fertilizer. Honestly, the Tower Garden is the cleanest and easiest way to get your Clean Cuisine produce on the table in a hurry. You truly can have your very own vegetable garden with effortless ease.
The Better Way to Eat Clean
Here are just a few reasons why I love the Tower Garden:
- The compact, state-of-the-art vertical aeroponic system fits easily on patios, rooftops, terraces, and—most of all—into a Clean Cuisine diet.
- It is incredibly easy! There’s no mess, no soil, no weeds, no ground pests to worry about and zero gardening experience is necessary.
- Because of the patented aeroponic growing system, your produce will grow in less time than it would normally take in the soil. For example, gourmet lettuce greens can be harvested in just 3 weeks!
- You’ll eat more fruits and vegetables if they are in your house. And if you have kids you’ll want to get them involved in the growing process too, and that’s because research shows kids who garden eat more produce.
- The fruits and vegetables you grow yourself and pick at peak ripeness are more nutrient-dense than what is typically available at the supermarket. This is because approximately 90% of nutrition is compacted into fruits and vegetables in the last 24 hours. It is a huge nutritional advantage to be able to pick your produce at peak ripeness and eat it at once.
- The Tower Garden is sustainable farming in action! One tower garden will produce the same produce as two 4 x 8 raised beds and only requires 10% of the land and water of conventional farming.
- The Tower Garden is cost effective—the Tower Garden can be purchased for 12 monthly payments of $43. Once you have it paid for it lasts for years and years.
- The Tower Garden provides a fun experience for the whole family!
- Each Tower Garden holds 20 plants and can grow just about anything from gourmet lettuces and herbs to beautiful vine-ripened tomatoes.
Now’s your chance to join the locavore movement and start eating “farm to table” Clean Cuisine with effortless ease. You’ll not only eat better-tasting food, you’ll dramatically improve your health!
Where to Purchase the Tower Garden:
The Tower Garden is only available from a qualified Tower Garden Representative. Luckily you won’t have to go far to find one! Our friend and associate Tony DeMaio can help you with your order. Simply visit his site by clicking here or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call him at 1-800-485-2986. And of course tell him that Ivy from Clean Cuisine sent you to make sure you get the royal treatment!