As for where to buy a spiralizer, you can pick one up at Williams-Sonoma or order one online on Amazon for around $40.00. I personally prefer the Paderno Spiralizer (see photo above) as it is both lightweight and durable but also incredibly easy to use.
Pin this graphic for later!
Zucchini and Spaghetti Squash Vegetable Pasta Recipe
A grain free vegetable pasta recipe made with zucchini, spaghetti squash, olives, sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Clean Eating
- 5 cups spiralized zucchini (Note: Click HERE for how to sprialize zucchini)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 cups roasted spaghetti squash (Note: Click HERE for how to cook spaghetti squash)
- 1 cup black olives (chopped)
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes packed in extra virgin olive oil (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup capers
- Red chili flakes (to taste)
- Unrefined sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese OR almond-milk ricotta cheese (such as Kite Hill brand) *optional
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spiralized zucchini and cook for 2 minutes, or until just barely fork tender. Drain the zucchini and rinse with cool water.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and spaghetti squash to the skillet and toss to coat in the oil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the olives, sundried tomatoes, parsley and capers. Season with red chili flakes and salt to taste.
- Dollop on the goat cheese (or almond-milk ricotta), cover skillet with a lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are warm and the cheese is ever so slightly melted. Serve at once.