Recipe for Mediterranean Chicken
Recipe for Mediterranean Chicken paired with homemade gluten free Tabbouleh and Creamy Garlic Sauce make the perfect Mediterranean bowl.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 6–8 pastured chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- Turn on the grill to medium heat.
- On a large plate, prepare the boneless, skinless chicken thighs by opening them all up. Se aside.
- In a small batter bowl, combine all of the seasonings.
- Within a spoon, sprinkle the seasoning on the chicken, to taste (I used about 1/2 of the seasoning on 6 pieces of chicken).
- With clean, dry hands, rub the chicken with the seasoning.
- Place the chicken thighs on the grill and cook according to your grill requirements until the chicken’s internal temperature is 165 degrees. For our gas grill, we cooked the chicken for approximately 8 minutes on the first side and 6-8 minutes on the second side.
- Once cooked, let the chicken thighs rest on a plate for about 5 minutes. Then, with a sharp Chef’s knife, slice the chicken into strips.
- Serve on a bed of Tabbouleh with Quinoa with a dollop of homemade garlic sauce.
Keywords: Recipe for Mediterranean Chicken