- 3 Cans of Tuna (5 oz. I like this brand)
- 3 Medium-Large Avocados
- 4 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 TBSP Dijon Mustard (white vinegar in this specific brand is not Whole30)
- 2 Organic Apples (I like Gala)
- 1 Cup Chopped Grapes (I like green for this recipe)
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries (no added sugar, like this brand)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, or to taste
- Scoop out avocados, and place in a large mixing bowl. Smash until smooth.
- Add in tuna, and mix together until no longer chunky.
- Add in balsamic, dijon, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Dice apples and cut grapes in half, and combine in bowl.
- Add in dried cranberries, and mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Due to the nature of opened avocados, this recipe should be served, and enjoyed immediately. This recipe is more difficult than most to keep optimal, and fresh in the fridge.