- 3 tablespoons unrefined sesame oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, such as San J Organic Shoyu
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 cups frozen organic shelled edamame beans
- 2 cups frozen organic corn
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 organic orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and honey. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Fill a medium sized pot with water and bring water to a boil. Add the edamame beans, corn and a few pinches of salt and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, drain water and return edamame beans and corn to the pot.
- To the pot, add the red onion, bell peppers, scallions and vinaigrette. Gently toss ingredients together. Serve at room temperature.