Made with gluten free flour, no refined sugar or dairy, these Reese’s Cup-inspired Peanut Butter Blondies are gooey and delicious.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (Note: look for a brand with no added sugar or oil)
- 3 organic (pastured eggs)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 5 organic pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar or date sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup oat bran or rice bran
- 1/2 cup 1-for-1 gluten free flour (like this one from King Arthur)
- 3/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs, coconut milk, dates and vanilla extract to a high-speed blender, like our favorite one from Ninja and process until smooth and creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the baking powder, oat bran and flour. Stir in the creamy peanut butter mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Best served warm.