Makes 2 small servings, or 1 medium-large serving.
- 2 Cups Cauliflower Rice (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Collagen (omit for vegan or vegetarian)
- 3 Tbsp Honey (may sub for maple for vegan or vegetarian)
- 1 tsp (or to taste) Cinnamon
- Combine cauliflower and coconut cream in a saucepan. Turn on medium heat, and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Add in mashed bananas, collagen, honey, and cinnamon. Allow to simmer for around 7-10 additional minutes, or until texture is beginning to thicken.
- Remove from heat, place in bowl, and top with toppings of choice. Enjoy!
At first, the mixture will appear very watery. Resist the urge to remove some liquid. As the “oats” cool, the texture will thicken into a thick oatmeal texture.