Corn Tortilla Chips Homemade
Baked corn tortilla chips homemade take no time to prepare and taste so much better than anything you can buy. Just 3 simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 corn tortilla shells
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a large knife, cut the tortilla shells into 6 or 8 slices and place them in a single layer on 2 large baking pans.
- In a small bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil. Using a small basting brush, lightly cover both sides of the cut tortilla triangles with oil.
- Bake tortillas for 6 minutes. Remove the baking pans from the oven and flip each one over individually. Season with sea salt and place back in the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes. Remove tortillas from the oven and let cool for at least 8 minutes before you start dipping.
Keywords: Corn Tortilla Chips Homemade