- 1 Pound Ground Turkey (can swap for beef or chicken if desired)
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 Large Yellow Squash
- 1 Large Sweet Onion
- Avocado Oil
- 2 Cups Baby Carrots
- 64 oz. Chicken Stock (can substitute for vegetable if desired)
- 15 oz. Canned Pumpkin
- 1.5 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 TBSP Himalayan Pink Salt
- Dairy-Free Sour Cream or Coconut Yogurt to top *optional*
- Using a skillet, begin by sautéing your ground turkey in avocado oil, until crisped. Set to the side.
- Chop zucchini, yellow squash, and onions to desired size, and sauté in avocado oil. Once vegetables are beginning to crisp, add in minced garlic, and sauté until just beginning to brown. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place chicken broth and pumpkin in a large stew pot, and turn on a medium heat. Add in remaining ingredients (including vegetables and turkey that have been cooked).
- Add in all spices + salt.
- Cover, and allow to boil for around 30 minutes.
- Turn to low heat, and allow to simmer until thoroughly tender. You can continue to simmer for optimal flavor (I simmered mine for around 2.5 hours).
- Top with dairy-free sour cream or coconut greek-style yogurt (if desired), and enjoy!