Recipe for Zucchini Fritters
This Recipe for Zucchini Fritters is like a “dinner pancake”. These fritters are the perfect side dish for any meal of the day!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Begin by washing zucchini, and cutting off ends. Shred using either a hand-grater, or a food processor.
- Place shredded zucchini in a cheese cloth, and squeeze out all excess liquid,
- Combine shredded zucchini in a large bowl with thyme, eggs, cassava flour, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, drop small pancake-size (about ¼ cup per fritter) dollops of the batter into the pan, taking care not to overcrowd.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the bottom starts to brown. Flip and cook on both sides, then repeat until the batter is gone.
- Transfer cooked fritters to a plate lined with paper towels and keep warm by placing in the oven at the lowest temperature. Serve with dollop of dairy-free sour cream, and chopped chives on top. Enjoy!
Keywords: Recipe for Zucchini Fritters