INSTRUCTIONS FOR RAMEN NOODLES:
- Using a large 5.5 quart stock pot, like my favorite ceramic one from Xtrema Cookware, place over medium heat. To the pot, add the oil and diced onions. Saute for about 3-5 minutes until translucent.
- To the stockpot, add the garlic and ginger and saute for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add the sesame oil, coconut aminos and vegetable or chicken broth. Let simmer for about 10 minutes while you prepare the vegetables.
- When you add the mushrooms (see instructions below) to the second saute pan, you will want to increase the temperature on the ramen noodle stock pot and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Then, add the brown rice noodles and cook according to the noodle instructions.
- When the noodles are cooked through, add the zucchini noodles to the stock pot and heat through. Will only take about 3-5 minutes to soften.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE VEGETABLES:
- To a large 12″ ceramic skillet, such as this one by Xtrema Cookware, add another tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Add the carrots and a little bit of sea salt and saute for 5-7 minutes. Then remove the carrots from the skillet and set aside.
- Next, add the red peppers and a little bit of sea salt to the skillet. Saute for 3-5 minutes, then remove and set aside.
- Next, add the mushrooms and a little bit of sea salt to the skillet (NOTE: In your stock pot, be sure to increase the temperature to bring your liquid to a boil so both the ramen and vegetables are ready at the same time). Saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes, then remove and set aside.
- Lastly, add the finely sliced cabbage and a little bit of sea salt to the skillet and saute until wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Then remove and set aside. Remove the skillet from heat.
MAKE YOUR EASY RAMEN NOODLE RECIPE BOWL:
- To a large single serving bowl, using tongs place some of the zucchini and brown rice noodles in the bottom of your bowl.
- Add a small serving of each of the vegetables on top of the noodles.
- Then, ladle the ramen liquid into the bowl. Top with jalapeño slices and green onions.
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half and place on top of the bowl.
- Serve warm and enjoy.