- 5 organic peaches (note: be sure to use organic as peaches are consistently on the EWG’s “Dirty Dozen List”), chopped –no need to peel!
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin coconut oil, softened at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil the bottom and sides of six 8-ounce ramekins.
- in a medium-sized bowl, mix together the chopped peaches, 1/2 of the coconut palm sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Divide peach and pecan mixture among the six ramekins.
- In the same bowl used in step 2, mix together the oats, flaxseeds, flour, coconut oil and remaining coconut palm sugar. Use your fingers to crumble the mixture together.
- Divide crumbly mixture over the peaches. Place ramekins in the oven and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes, or until peaches are soft and crumble mixture is lightly browned. Let cobblers cool and settle on a wire wrack for at least 15 minutes before serving.