- 12 ounces baby bok choy
- 3 organic red bell peppers (seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips)
- 1 large Spanish onion (sliced)
- 1 can (14 ounces baby corn)
- 1 can (4 ounces sliced water chestnuts)
- 1 can (4 ounces bamboo shoots)
- 1 1/2 pounds large Diver Scallops (rinsed with water and patted dry)
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon unrefined red palm oil (such as Nutiva Organic Red Palm Oil)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon unpasteurized soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Use two non-toxic large sheet stones or two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On the two sheets of parchment-lined baking sheets, toss together the baby bok choy, red bell peppers, onions, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and scallops.
- In a high-speed blender and process together the Sriracha sauce, unrefined red palm oil, freshly grated ginger, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Pour the sauce mixture over the vegetables and scallops; use your hands to toss and coat.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes, or until scallops are cooked through. Serve over black or brown rice.