This hidden cauliflower Blackberry Smoothie Recipe is creamy and delicious. I may be making more cauliflower smoothies!
- 1 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter, like Justin’s
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 3/4 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup ice
I, add the ingredients in the order listed above. Process on high speed until smooth and creamy. Serve cold.
Recipe can also be frozen into popsicles.