- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes (I used multi-colored mixed baby potatoes, cut into quarters)
- 1/4 cup plus 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- Unrefined sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 4 carrots (chopped)
- 9 large radishes (cut into quarters)
- 1 stalk fennel (chopped)
- 2 large shallots (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup chives (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the potatoes on a large baking sheet; drizzle with 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. On another baking sheet, add the carrots, radishes, fennel and shallots; drizzle with 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes and the potatoes for 30 minutes.
- Transfer roasted vegetables and potatoes to a large mixing bowl and gently toss.
- In a small jar, add the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and honey. Whisk ingredients together with a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the Dijon Dressing to taste over the roasted vegetables and potatoes (Note: you should definitely have plenty of leftover dressing) Add the chives and basil and gently toss. Serve warm.
For best results, take time to cut the vegetables the same size.