FOR THE CRUST:
- Preheat the over to 350
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with 12 cupcakes liners
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Use a pastry blender to blend your ingredients (or a fork is second best). Do not use your hands, as it will add heat to your coconut butter.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of crust mixture to the bottom of each cupcake liner and press firmly (I use the back of my 1/4 cup measuring cup)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely before adding the cheesecake mixture.
FOR THE KEY LIME CHEESECAKES:
- Add all of the cheesecake ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the cooled crust liners.
- Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours until firm (or if you’re in a hurry, add them to the freezer for about 1 hour).