- 4 pastured (organic eggs (such as Vital Farms))
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Clean Cuisine Homemade Mayo OR store-bought hummus made with tahini and /or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley or tarragon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- Unrefined sea salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: 2 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (marinated in extra virgin olive oil)
- Cook the eggs 10 minutes in a saucepan of simmering water to cover. Drain, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Roughly mash the eggs in a large mixing bowl with the homemade mayo (or hummus) and mustard. Fold in the parsley, pickles, celery and sun-dried tomatoes (if using). Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on sprouted whole grain toast.