- 8 organic (pastured hardboiled eggs (such as Vital Farms))
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (look for BPA-free boxed pumpkin, such as Pacific Natural Foods brand)
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup water minus 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Turmeric (for dusting)
- Fresh rosemary (for the “stems”)
- Peel the hardboiled eggs and carefully slice each one in half lengthwise. Use a small spoon to remove the yolks. Set the hardboiled egg white halves aside and transfer the yolks to a high speed blender.
- To the high speed blender, add the remaining ingredients. Process on high until smooth and creamy.
- Fill each hardboiled egg white half with the pumpkin mixture. Dust the fillings only with turmeric (Note: Be careful not to get the turmeric on the egg white). Add the rosemary leafs for pumpkin “stems”.