- Preheat the oven to 350F, and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl, and mix until well combined (can use your hands, or a mixer).
- Either roll, or hand shape biscuits (*see notes) into desired size, and place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for around 15 minutes, or until just beginning to turn golden (it’s easy to over cook these, so it’s better to remove early than too late to maintain a soft, fluffy texture).
- Remove from the oven, top as desired, and enjoy!
For flatter biscuits (like the ones featured in the back of the photo), roll out your dough, then cut with a biscuit cutter. For more natural, dome shaped biscuits (like the featured biscuit in the picture), simply hand shape your biscuits into a thick (2 inches or so) dome shape.