- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place lukewarm water in a measuring cup and add the yeast and honey; stir to dissolve. Transfer the liquid mixture to blender and add the beans and oil. Process until smooth and creamy. Set mixture aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, chia seeds and salt. Make a well in the center of the bowl and pour in the liquid mixture. Whisk ingredients together with a fork, working toward the outside of the well. Using your clean hands, gather the dough into a ball and knead for 5 to 8 minutes on a lightly flour work board. The dough should still feel moist and slightly tacky. If it’s sticking to your hands and counter-top like bubble gum, work in more flour one tablespoon at a time. Note: since the crust is on the thinner side you don’t need to let it rise.
- Cut the dough into six equal parts to make six personal-sized pizzas. Roll the dough segments into a ball. Lightly flour a work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll each dough ball into a round, very thin pizza crust.
Flatbread Pizza Assembly:
- Lightly oil 3 large baking sheets (don’t skip the oil or the crust will stick!) and place the pizza crusts on top.
- Spread the marinara sauce on top of each pizza. Scatter the shredded carrots and kale on top. Sprinkle the cheese and hemp seeds on top of the vegetables. Top with thinly sliced radishes (optional.)
- Place pizza in oven and bake for about 7-9 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned. Remove pizza from oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to pry pizza from the baking sheet. Serve at once.