- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup unrefined avocado oil
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts (soaked in water 30 minutes to 2 hours)
- 1 medjool date
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground dry mustard seed
Put all ingredients in ain the order listed above. Process on high speed for one full minute, or until ingredients are thoroughly blended and mixture is smooth and creamy.
Mayonnaise will keep for up to a week if stored in a mason jar in the refrigerator.