ROAST THE ARTICHOKES:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and arrange the frozen artichokes on top. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of oil on top of the frozen artichokes, season with salt and pepper to taste, and gently toss the artichokes.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Then, remove the artichokes from the oven and set aside to cool.
PREPARE THE SHRIMP SKILLET:
- While the artichokes are roasting, rinse the shrimp with cool running water and pat very, very dry with paper towels. Season both sides of the shrimp with salt.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the oil into a large, heavy skillet, tilt the pan to coat the bottom and heat over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the shrimp and cook, without flipping the shrimp, for exactly 1 minute. Without touching the shrimp, add 2 tablespoons of the minced garlic and cook for another 60 seconds.
- Carefully flip each shrimp over and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and transfer the shrimp to a bowl.
- In a high speed blender, add the wine, lemon juice, water, the remainder of the minced garlic, pine nuts and ½ cup of the chopped parsley. Process until smooth and creamy. Season with salt to taste. Set parsley “cream” sauce aside.
- Return the “dirty” skillet used to cook the shrimp to the stovetop and add in the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil; heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until soft. Season with salt.
- Add the shrimp and parsley “cream” sauce to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Gently fold in the thawed corn and roasted artichokes and then heat, without stirring, for 1 minute.
- Remove skillet from the heat and gently stir in the remaining 2 cups of finely chopped parsley. Serve at once.