- Begin by filling a saucepan with chicken stock, and placing on high heat until boiling. Once boiling, reduce to a medium heat and allow to continue on a gentle boil.
- Add the cauliflower into the boiling stock.
- Chop the celery and onion, and saute them in a skillet with avocado oil.
- Once celery and onion are beginning to brown, add in minced garlic, and saute until garlic is beginning to brown as well.
- Place sauted celery, onion, and garlic in boiling stock alongside the cauliflower. Add in Himalayan pink salt, and reduce to a medium-low heat. Allow to simmer.
- While mixture is simmering, this is a great time to cook your turkey bacon. Using a skillet and avocado oil, fry turkey bacon until crisp, and set aside.
- Once cauliflower is tender, remove the saucepan from heat, and add in coconut cream.
- Using a blender (or immersion blender) that can handle heat, blend mixture until smooth.
- Serve in bowls, and top with crumbled turkey bacon. Enjoy immediately, and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!