- 20 oz Cauliflower Florets (aprox. 2.5 cups)
- 3 Tbsp Tahini
- 1.5 Garlic Cloves
- 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Cumin (can add 1/8 tsp at a time until desired spice is reached)
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
AVOCADO OIL COATING
- Begin by preheating the oven to 425º f, and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While waiting for the oven to preheat, mix together all ingredients for the coating.
- Lay out cauliflower, and drizzle in avocado oil coating.
- Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender, and crisp.
- Once finished, remove from oven, and allow to cool.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate, and enjoy with chips, bread, veggies, or more!