- Begin by steaming broccoli in a saucepan. In the meantime, begin working on step 2, and remove broccoli once tender. If using chicken, now is a great time to begin cooking this. I like to simply pan fry mine.
- Heat avocado oil on medium heat in a large saucepan or wok, and add in sliced onion, red bell pepper, snap peas, and carrots. Sauté until vegetables are beginning to brown.
- Add in steamed broccoli (and chicken if you choose to include this) and sauté until slightly crisp.
- Push vegetables to the side, and add in cashews to an empty spot on the pan. Add more avocado oil if needed, and sauté until they are beginning to brown.
- Mix stir fry together, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Coat in coconut aminos to taste (I use around 1/4 cup), and mix until well combined.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Non-toxic cookware is an extremely important component of a healthy lifestyle. I used Xtrema Cookware for everything in this recipe!