Optional Topping: Fried Cilantro
Fried cilantro iss incredibly tasty and very easy to make too.
- To make fried cilantro you’ll want to dredge about 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro in sprouted spelt flour (or cassava flour if gluten-free).
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat and add the floured cilantro once the oil is hot.
- Sprinkle in some salt and cook for about 1 minute per side, or until crispy.
- Transfer to a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Sprinkle cilantro on soup when ready to serve.