Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- Begin by peeling and dicing apples, and onion.
- In a medium sized sauce pan, add around 1/2 inch water, and place butternut squash, and apples in on medium heat with a lid to steam. This should take around 10-15 minutes. (Be sure to replace water as it evaporates until fruit is tender).
- Once tender, add in onion, and enough avocado oil to saute fruit and veggies.
- Once fruit and vegetables are beginning to crisp, add in garlic, and saute until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Add all ingredients (including spices, maple, chicken stock, and coconut cream) in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Return to heat, and allow to warm.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!