Packed with fiber, phytonutrients, antioxidants, iron and magnesium, this clean chocolate oatmeal recipe is dairy free with no refined sugar. And it takes less than 10 minutes to make!
- 1 cup gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- In a small saucepan, add the oats, water, vanilla and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Stir in the coconut butter and cacao powder and simmer uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in the stevia and maple syrup. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Serve warm.