- 4 cups organic tortilla chips (such as Garden of Eatin brand)
- 2 cups steamed short grain brown rice
- 2 cups mashed avocado
- 1 cup of chopped grilled chicken or steak (optional)
- 2 cups salsa or pico de gallo (note: look for fresh pico de gallo in the deli section of your supermarket)
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup lime crema (see recipe above)
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Divide the chips onto 6 small appetizer plates.
- Divide the brown rice over the chips. Add a heaping spoonful of avocado, on top of the brown rice. Add a heaping spoonful of salsa or pico de gallo on top of the avocado. Sprinkle on the olives. Drizzle the lime crema on top. Garnish with cilantro.