- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 organic, pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (or fresh roasted)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup hemp milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Extra virgin coconut oil
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, flaxseed, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and baking powder.
- In a blender, add the eggs, pumpkin, ginger, hemp milk, coconut milk and vanilla extract; process until smooth and creamy. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly oil a heavy skillet with extra virgin coconut oil. When the oil is hot ladle about ¼ cup batter into the center of the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes each side, or until both sides are golden brown. Repeat process with remainder of the batter.