You’ll be amazed at how many different uses you’ll find for this easy marinated artichoke recipe! It’s become a refrigerator staple in our house. Use it in pasta dishes, add it to salads, puree it into a sauce and much more!
- 2 boxes frozen artichokes (9 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place the frozen artichokes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper in a medium size saucepan and simmer over low heat for 18 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, then cool to room temperature before storing in a glass jar in the refrigerator for later use.
Marinated artichokes can be stored in a glass jar, covered with a lid, for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Keywords: clean cuisine, artichokes